How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A minute part or portion of matter; a morsel; a little
bit; an atom; a jot; as, a particle of sand, of wood, of dust.
- n. - Any very small portion or part; the smallest portion; as,
he has not a particle of patriotism or virtue.
- n. - A crumb or little piece of concecrated host.
- n. - The smaller hosts distributed in the communion of the
- n. - A subordinate word that is never inflected (a
preposition, conjunction, interjection); or a word that can not be used
except in compositions; as, ward in backward, ly in lovely.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?