How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to a wall; hence, pertaining to
buildings or the care of them.
- a. - Resident within the walls or buildings of a college.
- a. - Of pertaining to the parietes.
- a. - Of, pertaining to, or in the region of, the parietal
bones, which form the upper and middle part of the cranium, between the
frontals and occipitals.
- a. - Attached to the main wall of the ovary, and not to the
axis; -- said of a placenta.
- n. - One of the parietal bones.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?