How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The line which marks the outer limits of an object or
figure; the exterior line or edge; contour.
- n. - In art: A line drawn by pencil, pen, graver, or the like,
by which the boundary of a figure is indicated.
- n. - A sketch composed of such lines; the delineation of a
figure without shading.
- n. - Fig.: A sketch of any scheme; a preliminary or general
indication of a plan, system, course of thought, etc.; as, the outline
of a speech.
- v. t. - To draw the outline of.
- v. t. - Fig.: To sketch out or indicate as by an outline; as,
to outline an argument or a campaign.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?