How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - According to established order; methodical; settled;
- a. - Common; customary; usual.
- a. - Of common rank, quality, or ability; not distinguished by
superior excellence or beauty; hence, not distinguished in any way;
commonplace; inferior; of little merit; as, men of ordinary judgment;
an ordinary book.
- n. - An officer who has original jurisdiction in his own
right, and not by deputation.
- n. - One who has immediate jurisdiction in matters
ecclesiastical; an ecclesiastical judge; also, a deputy of the bishop,
or a clergyman appointed to perform divine service for condemned
criminals and assist in preparing them for death.
- n. - A judicial officer, having generally the powers of a
judge of probate or a surrogate.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?