How many syllables in Order
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Regular arrangement; any methodical or established
succession or harmonious relation; method; system
- n. - Of material things, like the books in a library.
- n. - Of intellectual notions or ideas, like the topics of a
- n. - Of periods of time or occurrences, and the like.
- n. - Right arrangement; a normal, correct, or fit condition; as,
the house is in order; the machinery is out of order.
- n. - The customary mode of procedure; established system, as in
the conduct of debates or the transaction of business; usage; custom;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?