How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The answer of a god, or some person reputed to be a god, to
an inquiry respecting some affair or future event, as the success of an
enterprise or battle.
- n. - Hence: The deity who was supposed to give the answer; also,
the place where it was given.
- n. - The communications, revelations, or messages delivered by
God to the prophets; also, the entire sacred Scriptures -- usually in
- n. - The sanctuary, or Most Holy place in the temple; also, the
- n. - One who communicates a divine command; an angel; a prophet.
- n. - Any person reputed uncommonly wise; one whose decisions are
regarded as of great authority; as, a literary oracle.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?