How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is opined; a notion or conviction founded on
probable evidence; belief stronger than impression, less strong than
positive knowledge; settled judgment in regard to any point of
knowledge or action.
- n. - The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons
or things; estimation.
- n. - Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation;
fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- n. - Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression;
- n. - The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge,
an umpire, a counselor, or other party officially called upon to
consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- v. t. - To opine.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?