How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to an object.
- a. - Of or pertaining to an object; contained in, or having
the nature or position of, an object; outward; external; extrinsic; --
an epithet applied to whatever ir exterior to the mind, or which is
simply an object of thought or feeling, and opposed to subjective.
- a. - Pertaining to, or designating, the case which follows a
transitive verb or a preposition, being that case in which the direct
object of the verb is placed. See Accusative, n.
- n. - The objective case.
- n. - An object glass. See under Object, n.
- n. - Same as Objective point, under Objective, a.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?