How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To feed and cause to grow; to supply with matter which
increases bulk or supplies waste, and promotes health; to furnish with
- v. t. - To support; to maintain.
- v. t. - To supply the means of support and increase to; to
encourage; to foster; as, to nourish rebellion; to nourish the virtues.
- v. t. - To cherish; to comfort.
- v. t. - To educate; to instruct; to bring up; to nurture; to
promote the growth of in attainments.
- v. i. - To promote growth; to furnish nutriment.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?