How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - possessing nerve; sinewy; strong; vigorous.
- a. - Possessing or manifesting vigor of mind; characterized by
strength in sentiment or style; forcible; spirited; as, a nervous
- a. - Of or pertaining to the nerves; seated in the nerves; as,
nervous excitement; a nervous fever.
- a. - Having the nerves weak, diseased, or easily excited;
subject to, or suffering from, undue excitement of the nerves; easily
agitated or annoyed.
- a. - Sensitive; excitable; timid.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?