How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To transact business; to carry on trade.
- v. i. - To treat with another respecting purchase and sale or
some business affair; to bargain or trade; as, to negotiate with a man
for the purchase of goods or a farm.
- v. i. - To hold intercourse respecting a treaty, league, or
convention; to treat with, respecting peace or commerce; to conduct
communications or conferences.
- v. i. - To intrigue; to scheme.
- v. t. - To carry on negotiations concerning; to procure or
arrange for by negotiation; as, to negotiate peace, or an exchange.
- v. t. - To transfer for a valuable consideration under rules
of commercial law; to sell; to pass.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?