How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - Not to attend to with due care or attention; to forbear
one's duty in regard to; to suffer to pass unimproved, unheeded,
undone, etc.; to omit; to disregard; to slight; as, to neglect duty or
business; to neglect to pay debts.
- adv. - To omit to notice; to forbear to treat with attention or
respect; to slight; as, to neglect strangers.
- v. - Omission of proper attention; avoidance or disregard of
duty, from heedlessness, indifference, or willfulness; failure to do,
use, or heed anything; culpable disregard; as, neglect of business, of
health, of economy.
- v. - Omission if attention or civilities; slight; as, neglect
- v. - Habitual carelessness; negligence.
- v. - The state of being disregarded, slighted, or neglected.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?