How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Such as must be; impossible to be otherwise; not to be
- a. - Impossible to be otherwise, or to be dispensed with,
without preventing the attainment of a desired result; indispensable;
- a. - Acting from necessity or compulsion; involuntary; --
opposed to free; as, whether man is a necessary or a free agent is a
question much discussed.
- n. - A thing that is necessary or indispensable to some
purpose; something that one can not do without; a requisite; an
essential; -- used chiefly in the plural; as, the necessaries of life.
- n. - A privy; a water-closet.
- n. - Such things, in respect to infants, lunatics, and
married women, as are requisite for support suitable to station.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?