How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The existing system of things; the world of matter, or of
matter and mind; the creation; the universe.
- n. - The personified sum and order of causes and effects; the
powers which produce existing phenomena, whether in the total or in
detail; the agencies which carry on the processes of creation or of
being; -- often conceived of as a single and separate entity, embodying
the total of all finite agencies and forces as disconnected from a
creating or ordering intelligence.
- n. - The established or regular course of things; usual order of
events; connection of cause and effect.
- n. - Conformity to that which is natural, as distinguished from
that which is artifical, or forced, or remote from actual experience.
- n. - The sum of qualities and attributes which make a person or
thing what it is, as distinct from others; native character; inherent
or essential qualities or attributes; peculiar constitution or quality
- n. - Hence: Kind, sort; character; quality.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?