How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quality of being national, or strongly attached to
one's own nation; patriotism.
- n. - The sum of the qualities which distinguish a nation;
- n. - A race or people, as determined by common language and
character, and not by political bias or divisions; a nation.
- n. - Existence as a distinct or individual nation; national
unity and integrity.
- n. - The state or quality of belonging to or being
connected with a nation or government by nativity, character,
ownership, allegiance, etc.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?