How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Something shown for imitation; a pattern.
- v. t. - A show; a display.
- v. t. - An assembling or review of troops, as for parade,
verification of numbers, inspection, exercise, or introduction into
- v. t. - The sum total of an army when assembled for review and
inspection; the whole number of effective men in an army.
- v. t. - Any assemblage or display; a gathering.
- v. t. - To collect and display; to assemble, as troops for
parade, inspection, exercise, or the like.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?