How many syllables in Mouth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The opening through which an animal receives food; the
aperture between the jaws or between the lips; also, the cavity,
containing the tongue and teeth, between the lips and the pharynx; the
- n. - An opening affording entrance or exit; orifice; aperture;
- n. - The opening of a vessel by which it is filled or emptied,
charged or discharged; as, the mouth of a jar or pitcher; the mouth of
the lacteal vessels, etc.
- n. - The opening or entrance of any cavity, as a cave, pit, well,
- n. - The opening of a piece of ordnance, through which it is
- n. - The opening through which the waters of a river or any
stream are discharged.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?