How many syllables in Mouse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any one of numerous species of small rodents belonging to
the genus Mus and various related genera of the family Muridae. The
common house mouse (Mus musculus) is found in nearly all countries. The
American white-footed, or deer, mouse (Hesperomys leucopus) sometimes
lives in houses. See Dormouse, Meadow mouse, under Meadow, and Harvest
mouse, under Harvest.
- n. - A knob made on a rope with spun yarn or parceling to prevent
a running eye from slipping.
- n. - Same as 2d Mousing, 2.
- n. - A familiar term of endearment.
- n. - A dark-colored swelling caused by a blow.
- n. - A match used in firing guns or blasting.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?