How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large mass of earth and rock, rising above the common
level of the earth or adjacent land; earth and rock forming an isolated
peak or a ridge; an eminence higher than a hill; a mount.
- n. - A range, chain, or group of such elevations; as, the
- n. - A mountainlike mass; something of great bulk.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a mountain or mountains; growing or
living on a mountain; found on or peculiar to mountains; among
mountains; as, a mountain torrent; mountain pines; mountain goats;
mountain air; mountain howitzer.
- a. - Like a mountain; mountainous; vast; very great.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?