How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Variegated in color; consisting of different colors;
dappled; party-colored; as, a motley coat.
- a. - Wearing motley or party-colored clothing. See Motley, n.,
- n. - Composed of different or various parts; heterogeneously
made or mixed up; discordantly composite; as, motley style.
- n. - A combination of distinct colors; esp., the party-colored
cloth, or clothing, worn by the professional fool.
- n. - Hence, a jester, a fool.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?