How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A strong vessel, commonly in form of an inverted bell, in
which substances are pounded or rubbed with a pestle.
- n. - A short piece of ordnance, used for throwing bombs,
carcasses, shells, etc., at high angles of elevation, as 45¡, and even
higher; -- so named from its resemblance in shape to the utensil above
- n. - A building material made by mixing lime, cement, or plaster
of Paris, with sand, water, and sometimes other materials; -- used in
masonry for joining stones, bricks, etc., also for plastering, and in
- v. t. - To plaster or make fast with mortar.
- n. - A chamber lamp or light.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?