How many syllables in Model
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A miniature representation of a thing, with the several
parts in due proportion; sometimes, a facsimile of the same size.
- n. - Something intended to serve, or that may serve, as a pattern
of something to be made; a material representation or embodiment of an
ideal; sometimes, a drawing; a plan; as, the clay model of a sculpture;
the inventor's model of a machine.
- n. - Anything which serves, or may serve, as an example for
imitation; as, a government formed on the model of the American
constitution; a model of eloquence, virtue, or behavior.
- n. - That by which a thing is to be measured; standard.
- n. - Any copy, or resemblance, more or less exact.
- n. - A person who poses as a pattern to an artist.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?