How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition;
- a. - Characterized by an extreme degree of fluidity; moving or
flowing with great freedom; as, benzine and mercury are mobile liquids;
-- opposed to viscous, viscoidal, or oily.
- a. - Easily moved in feeling, purpose, or direction; excitable;
- a. - Changing in appearance and expression under the influence
of the mind; as, mobile features.
- a. - Capable of being moved, aroused, or excited; capable of
- a. - The mob; the populace.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?