How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The faculty of the mind by which it retains the knowledge
of previous thoughts, impressions, or events.
- n. - The reach and positiveness with which a person can
remember; the strength and trustworthiness of one's power to reach and
represent or to recall the past; as, his memory was never wrong.
- n. - The actual and distinct retention and recognition of past
ideas in the mind; remembrance; as, in memory of youth; memories of
- n. - The time within which past events can be or are remembered;
as, within the memory of man.
- n. - Something, or an aggregate of things, remembered; hence,
character, conduct, etc., as preserved in remembrance, history, or
tradition; posthumous fame; as, the war became only a memory.
- n. - A memorial.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?