How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Serving to preserve remembrance; commemorative; as, a
- a. - Mnemonic; assisting the memory.
- n. - Anything intended to preserve the memory of a person or
event; something which serves to keep something else in remembrance; a
- n. - A memorandum; a record.
- n. - A written representation of facts, addressed to the
government, or to some branch of it, or to a society, etc., -- often
accompanied with a petition.
- n. - Memory; remembrance.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?