How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Consisting of matter; not spiritual; corporeal; physical;
as, material substance or bodies.
- a. - Hence: Pertaining to, or affecting, the physical nature
of man, as distinguished from the mental or moral nature; relating to
the bodily wants, interests, and comforts.
- a. - Of solid or weighty character; not insubstantial; of
cinsequence; not be dispensed with; important.
- a. - Pertaining to the matter, as opposed to the form, of a
thing. See Matter.
- n. - The substance or matter of which anything is made or may
- v. t. - To form from matter; to materialize.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?