How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A loose garment to be worn over other garments; an
enveloping robe; a cloak. Hence, figuratively, a covering or concealing
- n. - Same as Mantling.
- n. - The external fold, or folds, of the soft, exterior membrane
of the body of a mollusk. It usually forms a cavity inclosing the
gills. See Illusts. of Buccinum, and Byssus.
- n. - Any free, outer membrane.
- n. - The back of a bird together with the folded wings.
- n. - A mantel. See Mantel.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?