How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous;
- a. - Exhibited at divers times or in various ways; -- used to
qualify nouns in the singular number.
- n. - A copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
- n. - A cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral
outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
- n. - The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- v. t. - To take copies of by the process of manifold writing;
as, to manifold a letter.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?