How many syllables in Loom
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Loon, the bird.
- n. - A frame or machine of wood or other material, in which a
weaver forms cloth out of thread; a machine for interweaving yarn or
threads into a fabric, as in knitting or lace making.
- n. - That part of an oar which is near the grip or handle and
inboard from the rowlock.
- v. i. - To appear above the surface either of sea or land, or to
appear enlarged, or distorted and indistinct, as a distant object, a
ship at sea, or a mountain, esp. from atmospheric influences; as, the
ship looms large; the land looms high.
- v. i. - To rise and to be eminent; to be elevated or ennobled, in
a moral sense.
- n. - The state of looming; esp., an unnatural and indistinct
appearance of elevation or enlargement of anything, as of land or of a
ship, seen by one at sea.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?