How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A blockhead; a dunce; a numskull.
- n. - A spherical mass of iron, with a long handle, used to
- n. - An upright piece of round timber, in a whaleboat, over
which a turn of the line is taken when it is running out too fast.
- n. - A very large marine turtle (Thalassochelys caretta, /
caouana), common in the warmer parts of the Atlantic Ocean, from Brazil
to Cape Cod; -- called also logger-headed turtle.
- n. - An American shrike (Lanius Ludovicianus), similar to
the butcher bird, but smaller. See Shrike.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?