How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of delivering possession of lands or tenements.
- n. - The writ by which possession is obtained.
- n. - Release from wardship; deliverance.
- n. - That which is delivered out statedly or formally, as
clothing, food, etc.
- n. - The uniform clothing issued by feudal superiors to their
retainers and serving as a badge when in military service.
- n. - The peculiar dress by which the servants of a nobleman or
gentleman are distinguished; as, a claret-colored livery.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?