How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A bed or stretcher so arranged that a person, esp. a sick
or wounded person, may be easily carried in or upon it.
- n. - Straw, hay, etc., scattered on a floor, as bedding for
animals to rest on; also, a covering of straw for plants.
- n. - Things lying scattered about in a manner indicating
slovenliness; scattered rubbish.
- n. - Disorder or untidiness resulting from scattered rubbish, or
from thongs lying about uncared for; as, a room in a state of litter.
- n. - The young brought forth at one time, by a sow or other
multiparous animal, taken collectively. Also Fig.
- v. t. - To supply with litter, as cattle; to cover with litter,
as the floor of a stall.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?