How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Flowing freely like water; fluid; not solid.
- a. - Being in such a state that the component parts move freely
among themselves, but do not tend to separate from each other as the
particles of gases and vapors do; neither solid nor aeriform; as,
liquid mercury, in distinction from mercury solidified or in a state of
- a. - Flowing or sounding smoothly or without abrupt transitions
or harsh tones.
- a. - Pronounced without any jar or harshness; smooth; as, l and
r are liquid letters.
- a. - Fluid and transparent; as, the liquid air.
- a. - Clear; definite in terms or amount.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?