How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Like
- p. a. - Looking; appearing; as, better or worse liking. See
Like, to look.
- n. - The state of being pleasing; a suiting. See On liking,
- n. - The state of being pleased with, or attracted toward, some
thing or person; hence, inclination; desire; pleasure; preference; --
often with for, formerly with to; as, it is an amusement I have no
- n. - Appearance; look; figure; state of body as to health or
2 Syllable Words Starting with?