How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To descend; to light.
- v. i. - To burst forth or dart, as lightning; to shine with, or
like, lightning; to display a flash or flashes of lightning; to flash.
- v. i. - To grow lighter; to become less dark or lowering; to
brighten; to clear, as the sky.
- v. t. - To make light or clear; to light; to illuminate; as, to
lighten an apartment with lamps or gas; to lighten the streets.
- v. t. - To illuminate with knowledge; to enlighten.
- v. t. - To emit or disclose in, or as in, lightning; to flash
out, like lightning.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?