How many syllables in Lid
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which covers the opening of a vessel or box, etc.; a
movable cover; as, the lid of a chest or trunk.
- n. - The cover of the eye; an eyelid.
- n. - The cover of the spore cases of mosses.
- n. - A calyx which separates from the flower, and falls off in a
single piece, as in the Australian Eucalypti.
- n. - The top of an ovary which opens transversely, as in the fruit
of the purslane and the tree which yields Brazil nuts.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?