How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Anything read or recited to a teacher by a pupil or
learner; something, as a portion of a book, assigned to a pupil to be
studied or learned at one time.
- n. - That which is learned or taught by an express effort;
instruction derived from precept, experience, observation, or
deduction; a precept; a doctrine; as, to take or give a lesson in
- n. - A portion of Scripture read in divine service for
instruction; as, here endeth the first lesson.
- n. - A severe lecture; reproof; rebuke; warning.
- n. - An exercise; a composition serving an educational purpose;
- v. t. - To teach; to instruct.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?