How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not restrained; not confined by precise limits.
- a. - Indifferent to a strict application of any standard
of belief or opinion; hence, deviating more or less widely from such
standard; lax in doctrine; as, latitudinarian divines; latitudinarian
- a. - Lax in moral or religious principles.
- n. - One who is moderate in his notions, or not
restrained by precise settled limits in opinion; one who indulges
freedom in thinking.
- n. - A member of the Church of England, in the time of
Charles II., who adopted more liberal notions in respect to the
authority, government, and doctrines of the church than generally
- n. - One who departs in opinion from the strict
principles of orthodoxy.
7 Syllable Words Starting with?