How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Extent from side to side, or distance sidewise from a
given point or line; breadth; width.
- n. - Room; space; freedom from confinement or restraint;
hence, looseness; laxity; independence.
- n. - Extent or breadth of signification, application, etc.;
extent of deviation from a standard, as truth, style, etc.
- n. - Extent; size; amplitude; scope.
- n. - Distance north or south of the equator, measured on a
- n. - The angular distance of a heavenly body from the
3 Syllable Words Starting with?