How many syllables in Lady
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A woman who looks after the domestic affairs of a family; a
mistress; the female head of a household.
- n. - A woman having proprietary rights or authority; mistress; --
a feminine correlative of lord.
- n. - A woman to whom the particular homage of a knight was paid; a
woman to whom one is devoted or bound; a sweetheart.
- n. - A woman of social distinction or position. In England, a
title prefixed to the name of any woman whose husband is not of lower
rank than a baron, or whose father was a nobleman not lower than an
earl. The wife of a baronet or knight has the title of Lady by
courtesy, but not by right.
- n. - A woman of refined or gentle manners; a well-bred woman; --
the feminine correlative of gentleman.
- n. - A wife; -- not now in approved usage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?