How many syllables in Ladle
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A cuplike spoon, often of large size, with a long handle,
used in lading or dipping.
- v. t. - A vessel to carry liquid metal from the furnace to the
- v. t. - The float of a mill wheel; -- called also ladle board.
- v. t. - An instrument for drawing the charge of a cannon.
- v. t. - A ring, with a handle or handles fitted to it, for
- v. t. - To take up and convey in a ladle; to dip with, or as
with, a ladle; as, to ladle out soup; to ladle oatmeal into a kettle.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?