How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To prove or show to be just; to vindicate; to maintain or
defend as conformable to law, right, justice, propriety, or duty.
- a. - To pronounce free from guilt or blame; to declare or prove
to have done that which is just, right, proper, etc.; to absolve; to
exonerate; to clear.
- a. - To treat as if righteous and just; to pardon; to
exculpate; to absolve.
- a. - To prove; to ratify; to confirm.
- a. - To make even or true, as lines of type, by proper spacing;
to adjust, as type. See Justification, 4.
- v. i. - To form an even surface or true line with something
else; to fit exactly.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?