How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To sound with a fine, sharp, rattling, clinking, or
tinkling sound; as, sleigh bells jingle.
- v. i. - To rhyme or sound with a jingling effect.
- v. t. - To cause to give a sharp metallic sound as a little
bell, or as coins shaken together; to tinkle.
- n. - A rattling, clinking, or tinkling sound, as of little bells
or pieces of metal.
- n. - That which makes a jingling sound, as a rattle.
- n. - A correspondence of sound in rhymes, especially when the
verse has little merit; hence, the verse itself.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?