How many syllables in Jewel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An ornament of dress usually made of a precious metal, and
having enamel or precious stones as a part of its design.
- n. - A precious stone; a gem.
- n. - An object regarded with special affection; a precious thing.
- n. - A bearing for a pivot a pivot in a watch, formed of a
crystal or precious stone, as a ruby.
- v. t. - To dress, adorn, deck, or supply with jewels, as a dress,
a sword hilt, or a watch; to bespangle, as with jewels.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?