How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To lead or bring in; to conduct or usher in; as, to
introduce a person into a drawing-room.
- v. t. - To put (something into a place); to insert; as, to
introduce the finger, or a probe.
- v. t. - To lead to and make known by formal announcement or
recommendation; hence, to cause to be acquainted; as, to introduce
strangers; to introduce one person to another.
- v. t. - To bring into notice, practice, cultivation, or use;
as, to introduce a new fashion, method, or plant.
- v. t. - To produce; to cause to exist; to induce.
- v. t. - To open to notice; to begin; to present; as, he
introduced the subject with a long preface.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?