How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To form a plot or scheme; to contrive to accomplish a
purpose by secret artifice.
- v. i. - To carry on a secret and illicit love or amour.
- v. t. - To fill with artifice and duplicity; to complicate; to
- v. i. - Intricacy; complication.
- v. i. - A complicated plot or scheme intended to effect some
purpose by secret artifice; conspiracy; stratagem.
- v. i. - The plot or romance; a complicated scheme of designs,
actions, and events.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?