How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Internal; inward; -- opposed to external.
- a. - Internal with regard to a state or country; domestic;
not foreign; -- applied usually to that which is evil; as, intestine
disorders, calamities, etc.
- a. - Depending upon the internal constitution of a body or
- a. - Shut up; inclosed.
- a. - That part of the alimentary canal between the stomach
and the anus. See Illust. of Digestive apparatus.
- a. - The bowels; entrails; viscera.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?