How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of interpreting; explanation of what is
obscure; translation; version; construction; as, the interpretation of
a foreign language, of a dream, or of an enigma.
- n. - The sense given by an interpreter; exposition or
explanation given; meaning; as, commentators give various
interpretations of the same passage of Scripture.
- n. - The power or explaining.
- n. - An artist's way of expressing his thought or
embodying his conception of nature.
- n. - The act or process of applying general principles
or formulae to the explanation of the results obtained in special
5 Syllable Words Starting with?