How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or quality of being instant or pressing; urgency;
solicitation; application; suggestion; motion.
- n. - That which is instant or urgent; motive.
- n. - Occasion; order of occurrence.
- n. - That which offers itself or is offered as an illustrative
case; something cited in proof or exemplification; a case occurring; an
- n. - A token; a sign; a symptom or indication.
- v. t. - To mention as a case or example; to refer to; to cite;
as, to instance a fact.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?