How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To introduce gently or slowly, as by a winding or
narrow passage, or a gentle, persistent movement.
- v. t. - To introduce artfully; to infuse gently; to instill.
- v. t. - To hint; to suggest by remote allusion; -- often used
derogatorily; as, did you mean to insinuate anything?
- v. t. - To push or work (one's self), as into favor; to
introduce by slow, gentle, or artful means; to ingratiate; -- used
- v. i. - To creep, wind, or flow in; to enter gently, slowly,
or imperceptibly, as into crevices.
- v. i. - To ingratiate one's self; to obtain access or favor
by flattery or cunning.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?